- Category: ASP.Net
- Published on Sunday, 17 April 2011 05:39
- Written by Shabdar
- Hits: 5016
You get following error when you run ASP.Net login page
- Go to your login.aspx.cs code behind file.
- Find line where page class is defined.
- Rename this class to something else. For example,
- Now go to your webform code in login.aspx file. And change inherit attribute to point to clsLogin class.
Change this to,
Note how Inherits="Login" is changed to Inherits="clsLogin" above
This should solve your problem
Login is treated as a reserve word in ASP.Net. If you use it for your class name, it conflicts with existing ASP.Net Login class.